Adam Settington is the Controller of all the data at Qualitas Enterprise Ltd. You may contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we get information?
We collect information from you when you use our website to submit an enquiry through the message box, request a booking or quote, if you register up for our newsletter or you choose to contact us directly about our services.
- You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; and as we will ask you to supply appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
What information is collected from you?
We may collect the following information from our website:
- First & last name
- IP address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Physical address
We may collect the following information in person, email, telephone or via our online forms
- First & last name
- Business name (Commercial only)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Website (Commercial only)
- Ask questions about your home or business (commercial only) in order to be able to offer a quote for a service
- All questions are optional and you don’t have to provide any information you do not wish to share
Lawful basis for processing
We believe that given the nature of our business and the information we collect from you, we can use the “Legitimate Interest” basis for processing your data. As we provide services business to customer the individual is normally contacting us for information, a quotation or advice. Providing data for marketing purposes is optional and also the opportunity to amend or remove this consent is always possible.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Reply to emails that you have submitted via the website or email
- Provide you with a quote for a service you have enquired about
- Dealing with entries into a competition
- Notify you of changes to our service
- Send you communications that have been requested or that may be of interest to you
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests (cookies)
We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statuary obligations. We will hold your personal or company information on our systems for as long as it is necessary. General enquiry data will be removed from our system after 24 months.
Sharing your information
We will not sell, distribute, lease or share your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
We do use associate companies within the business to provide you with some of the services we offer, for example – sub contractors. We will inform you of this and ask your permission before we share your details with that company.
Please be aware that it is legislation for us to notify building control about certain schemes of work and for them to issue you with relevant certificates. In these cases, your name and address will be loaded onto their secure system in order to fulfil this requirement.
You have a choice about whether you’d like to receive marketing information from us. You are entitled to change your preferences at any time by email: email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26 November 2020.
Your right to complain
We work to high standards when it comes to processing your personal information. If you have queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll respond.
If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office